Serving agricultural, farmstead, outdoor power, and powersport dealerships throughout Ontario and the Maritimes.
When you’re not sure where to turn, turn to CEEDA. Our qualified staff and experienced board members equip you with support and resources, fight for your rights, and connect you to a community of other industry professionals, so you don’t have to go it alone.
Our Guiding Manual
- promote and enhance the general welfare of equipment trade retailers
- foster co-operation and fair trade practices among dealers, manufacturers, and distributors in the industry
- aid in the advancement of all equipment retailers
- raise the standards of those engaged in retail equipment pursuits
- compile and disseminate information, data, and knowledge to its members to assure the very best of service
- aid and protect members singularly and collectively in any or all of their proper business relations
- do all things correctly within the scope of an association of equipment retailers
To create opportunities for the development and creation of future leaders in the equipment industry.
Our mission is to promote the general welfare of our dealer members by:
- providing timely industry information
- representing dealer interests in government regulation and legislation
- enhancing dealer and employee education
- supporting equitable dealer/manufacturer relations
- offering specific business-related services, which improve the success and profitability of dealer members
Beverley J. Leavitt
President / CEO
After working with the Alberta Hereford Association and the Canadian Limousin Association in Alberta, Bev sought a change when she moved to Ontario in 1997 to take a position with CEEDA (ORFEDA at the time).
Since then, Bev has been in the dealerships, on the ground, learning the business first-hand from you, the dealers. With each visit, she not only gets to know your needs but also supports you with her years of experience in:
- The Farm Implements Act
- HR management
- Government relations
- Crisis management
- Program development and business strategy
And is certified in:
- Facilitation and mediation
- Conflict resolution
- Health and safety
- Assess Strategic Success Modeling (SSM) process to interpret Assess reports and create competency models
“Fate takes you down roads you would never imagine, but becoming a part of CEEDA was the best decision I’ve ever made. This industry is open-minded and readily welcomed me as part of the CEEDA family. Over the years, the board has supported me with non-traditional ideas that aren’t always revenue-based but focus on member value. That ability to work with dealers on their businesses has been the most rewarding part.”
Field Services Coordinator
Christie Little joined the CEEDA team in 2013, and chances are you deal with her most when it comes to safety or WHMIS talks or training. She’s also your go-to for information on the products and services that CEEDA offers to help streamline your in-house processes. You’ll see her in person when she pops by your dealership or remotely if it’s convenient for you.
“I’ve worked in the equipment industry since 2003, and I know that there are particular needs here. For instance, the boilerplate WHMIS course doesn’t suit our dealers and their needs, so I help make it specific to the types of products you see in a typical dealership.”
The programs and services of the Canada East Equipment Dealers' Association (CEEDA) are made available to the membership through the efforts of a devoted group of elected officers and directors working with and through the Association's full-time President/CEO and staff.
Chairmain of the Board
- Bob Mark New Holland Sales Ltd.
- Campbellford, Lindsay, Sunderland, Napanee, ON
- Roberts Farm Equipment Sales Inc.
- Chesley, Mount Forest, Lucknow, Walton, ON
- Green Tractors Inc.
- Nobleton, Halton, Brampton, Port Perry, Omemee, Kingston, Earlton, Orono, ON
Immediate Past Chair
- McGavin Farm Equipment/Roberts Farm Equipment Sales Inc.
- Walton, ON
- Partner Ag Services
- Tara, ON
- Topline Trailer and Equipment Sales
- Winchester, ON
- Weagant Farm Supply
- Brockville, ON
- GJ’s Harvest Centre Inc.
- Burgessville, ON
- Dundas Agri Service
- Brinston, ON
- Hyde Park Equipment
- London, ON